To touch that which is known but cannot be measured or touched. Painting and Sculpting for me is an expression of connecting with God and an act of worshipping the Creator.
- Featured artist at the Oklahoma Governor's Gallery
- Featured Show - Hummingbird Originals, Ft. Worth, TX
- Featured Show - Arts Place II, Oklahoma City, OK
- Ambassador of Goodwill Award, for her contributions to the arts in Oklahoma
- Denver Paints the Platte, Juried Plein Aire show - Art Student's League of Denver
- Art Student's League of Denver
- Private collections from coast to coast
- American Impressionist Society
Studied sculpting with: Lincoln Fox, Manuel Martinez, Andi Mascarenas, Barry Rose, Patti Stajcar, Bev Steigerwald, Bill Starke, and Janey Skeer
Studied painting with: Kim English, Carolyn Anderson, Ann Templeton, Doug Dawson, Jane Jones, Melinda Morrison, Tony Ortega, Michelle Torrez, Ken Valastro, and Kevin Wechbach.